Published at Mon, 30 Oct 2017 12:08:11 +0000
So, like, what is this stuff, anyway?
I taste a bunch-o-wine (technical term for over most people). So each week, I share some of my wine reviews (largely from samples) and tasting notes with you via twitter (limited to 140 characters). They’re intended to be quirky, fun, and easily-digestible reviews of available wines. Below is a wrap-up of those twitter wine reviews in the past week (click here for the skinny on the best way best to read them), along with links that will assist you find these wines, so that you can try them for yourself. Cheers!
- 14 Attune Pinot Noir (Carneros): Now this… this is just pure pleasure, & will get your lips smacking if you have any sense about you $48 A- >>find this wine<<
- 15 Attune Station Ranch Chardonnay (Carneros): The fruitiness and brioche you would expect, with the politeness which you might not. $38 B+ >>find this wine<<
- 13 Schramsberg Blanc de Noirs Brut (North Coast): The mildest hint of red cherry, with the not-so-mildest hint of pure awesomeness. $40 A- >>find this wine<<
- 14 Claiborne & Churchill Claiborne Vineyard Riesling (Edna Valley): This one’s cooking with limes and gasoline -the gas kind, of course $28 B+ >>find this wine<<
- 15 Knudsen Vineyards Estate Reserve Pinot Noir (Dundee Hills): Brought to you by the letter ‘S’: Structure, Spice, and Spirit. $70 A- >>find this wine<<
- NV Aecovi Alexandro Oloroso Sherry (Marco de Jerez): Like a bowl full of toasted almonds at the pub, you simply can’t stop tasting… $26 B+ >>find this wine<<
- 13 Poderi Oddero Rocche di Castiglione (Barolo): A treatise on structure that won’t totally be decipherable for many more moons. $23 B+ >>find this wine<<
- NV McBride Sisters Brut Rose (Marlborough): Like your bubbles brighter than a room full of smiles? Then this is my friend, your jam. $25 B+ >>find this wine<<
- 14 Hickinbotham The Revivalist Merlot (McLaren Vale): Got here too early for the wood, but supple sexiness awaits those who r patient $75 A- >>find this wine<<