It was AMAZING that night, but not as good after we froze the leftovers and tried them again. It got all icy! Any recommendations on the best way to keep it from frosting over?
- Turtle spotting. Way Gussie!
- Getting our hair done. Ahhhhh!
Published at Tue, 07 Nov 2017 12:58:55 +0000
We took Mazen into a UVA men’s football game earlier this year (if they played Davidson!) And he had a blast. I am doing Fantasy Football again and have been doing well! I had Aaron Rogers on my team, so I was bummed when he got injured. I’ve been disappointed in Julio Jones (my #1 pick who has yet to do anything outstanding!) And surprised by the Kansas City Defense who pulled me through a triumph when I had a chance! (My football team had about a 3% chance of winning when we played in pouring down, freezing cold rain a few weeks back and we pulled it off with a 1-0 triumph in the end!)
- ^^Bathtime. Scrub a dub dub. (Mazen looks like a teenager in that chair.)
- Non-traditional salads. What’s the craziest thing you have put on one? This one had potato wedges chicken, spiced nuts, red peppers, and Manchego cheese!
These two bottles from Winc are so pretty!
This one is another favorite from the wine club:
[unable to retrieve full-text content]
- Ice cream making. After obtaining a Cuisinart maker we left the pumpkin ginger snap recipe which came in the box — OMG!
Source: Natural Foods